These comprehensive and essential Buddhist teachings that are written in an easy-to-understand way will resolve the commonly misunderstood concepts taught in modern Buddhism such as ‘egolessness’ and ‘void’, as well as the true meaning of ‘the middle way’, ‘nirvana’ and ‘Buddha-nature’. These concepts of spiritual awareness are now resurrected. Ryuho Okawa’s clear-cut explanations of the core Buddhist teachings are what has been anticipated among authentic seekers of Truth, so look no farther.
- The Spirit of Buddhism
- Freedom and Ignorance
- The Four Noble Truths
- What is ‘Egolessness’?
- ‘Void’ or ‘Emptiness’ and Causality
- Karma and Reincarnation
- Progress Through the Middle Way
- The Two Concepts of ‘Lesser Vehicle’ and ‘Great Vehicle’
- What is Nirvana?
- ‘Void’ or ‘Emptiness’ and Salvation
- ‘Egolessness’ from the Perspective of the Middle Way
- Buddha-Nature and the Attainment of Buddhahood
List Price: $17.95
Paperback: 380 pages
Publisher: IRH Press (December 20, 2022)